Kiln Drying Training Options
Ted Morris and Ian Gorman are our Kiln Drying Trainers between them over 40 years of extensive knowledge of the Timber / Lumber Drying Industry.
Training can be sourced around one-off staff requirements or grouped into NZQA (New Zealand Qualifications Authority) qualifications for individuals or groups from a range of sites.
- Ensuring your kiln operators understand drying theory and practical kiln operation
- Charge release criteria - hot checks, in-kiln probes, TDAL, vents, energy use
- Use and calibration of moisture meters
- Minimise quality issues and costs in your drying operation
- Maximise through-put
- Kiln Control Performance
- Maintenance Condition and Opportunities
- Practical Kiln Solutions to everyday Issues.
If you have any queries or would like more information please email us.